1. From your account page, click on the Manage Subscriptions tab from the Dashboard sub-menu on the left-hand side of the page. This will bring you to the All Subscriptions page, giving you an overview of your current, active subscriptions.
2. Locate the subscription that you would like to make adjustments to and click on Subscription Details. This will bring you to that specific subscription page.
3. On the left-hand side, you can see which products you are subscribed to, as well as the frequency of your subscription and your next ship date. To add a product, click directly on your products listed on the left, below the shipping frequency details. This will open another menu on the right-hand side of your browser window. Click on the Add Products button at the bottom of this menu.
4. Scroll through the products in order to locate the item that you would like to add to your subscription. Once it’s been located, click on the Add & Subscribe button below the product image. Confirm this in the next menu by clicking on the Add to Subscription button. Allow the page to save. Once this window has reloaded, you should see the item in your active subscription.
5. From this same menu on the right-hand side of your browser, you may also delete items from active subscriptions by selecting the red trash can shaped icon.
6. To swap one item for another, simply click on the Swap button below the product in question and follow the same steps for adding items as above.
7. To edit the quantity of a specific item, adjust the numeric value in the text input box and click on Save Qty.