If you are concerned that you, your child or loved one has overdosed, we recommend you immediately 

contact your healthcare professional or call Poison Control: (800) 222-1222. 


While taking too much of certain vitamins or minerals can be okay, an overdose of some vitamins could be problematic. This is particularly dependent upon on age, weight, other health or wellness supplements being taken, prescription medications, and other health challenges that may be at play. You can review the established Tolerable Upper Limits for vitamins here.   


Do not hesitate to get emergency medical help if you or your child have signs of an allergic reaction. Signs of allergic reaction can be any of the following: hives; difficulty breathing; or swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat. If you are concerned about you or your child’s welfare, please call 911 directly.